2013年7月20日土曜日

北インドブッダ追っかけ旅 (14 n 15) Delhi

Good morning world!


Dad left with a Delhi belly last night, from Indira Gandhi Intl Airport. Too bad his visit in India had to end with 'some' problems (I hope these stay just "some" and not major), but I am grateful that he had been fine for the past 2 weeks. Getting sick in the middle of the trip would have made everything difficult. Anyways...I've just read an email from dad, saying he arrived (safely? maybe) in Narita. Woo-hoo!


And this is my time now. 

So after 2 years of dealing with Indianess, I am leaving India.

This weblog is titled India Grad School Diary. As of now, I believe I have completed all the requirement to graduate from that Institute. I was told by my friend at the dorm that that man was still creating some noise regarding my viva voce and other things...but I never heard 'officially' from the department or the Institute, saying I have problems and have to be back to resolve the issues. So, I say, as of now, I am free to leave the country with a good prospect of (lol) getting my MBA degree. And this should be "one of the last entries" for my weblog. One of the last, because I am pretty sure that I am going to encounter more funny stuff in the future, and I might add more entries.

I hope I will not be writing re-doing the course, though.


I was planning on writing a big entry thanking those people who supported me throughout my study, in and out of my Institute. But I do not have time, unfortunately. My car is picking me up in 40 minutes and I still have to finish my packing. 

So let me just say, thank you very much all, for your love and care. I would not have made it this far without you guys. I mean, how many times have I broken down in front of you because it is "manasu kashtama irukku"? You were there for me, whenever I needed the help. You were there when I needed it the most. Umakku Mikka Nadri.


Okay, enough of sentimental stuff.

I am leaving from India around 11-ish, and going to Nepal to meet my ex co-worker F san. I will be back to Japan on the 26th. I am thrilled to meet my family, friend, and, of course, my 3 cats who must be fighting the heat and humidity in Japan.

So farewell to my friends in India, for the time being.

So hello to my friends in Japan, I will be back.





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿